Top 10 Reasons to Visit WCC
10. You’re put off by church hierarchy and interested in being part of a welcoming, independent, congregation-led church.
9. You’re looking for a place that will welcome you no matter where you are on your spiritual journey. (Even if you are still packing your bags.)
8. You believe Jesus’ command to “Love thy neighbor” does not mean just the people next door—or on the North Shore.
7. You agree with Lady Gaga that all of God’s children are perfect just the way they are. (Even teenagers.)
6. You left your childhood church because you still had questions– and questions were not welcome.
5. You want your children to grow up knowing Jesus loves them–and their questions—unconditionally.
4. You find yourself longing for music that stirs your soul and sermons that make you think.
3. You want to be part of a Christian community that’s making a difference in the Chicago area and the world.
2. You’re looking for a place that makes you feel like you belong.
1. There’s an empty space in your life that only God can fill.
WCC. You belong here.