With Open Hearts & Minds
This is an exciting time in the life of Winnetka Congregational Church. With churches across the country in a state of decline, WCC’s vision as an open-hearted, open-minded, non-denominational Christian Church, inclusive and welcoming all is resonating. We are growing as we set out to do, deeper and wider. And with open and committed hearts and minds we will indeed fulfill our mission of truly being “A House of Worship For All People”.
Thanks to your ongoing support, Winnetka Congregational Church remains a vibrant and vital faith community. Growth in new membership is but one of the signs of the health of our church. Financial support is another. To fulfill our vision and fund our ministries requires broad commitment and participation. Last year’s stewardship campaign received an outpouring of support. Let us continue to build upon this momentum.
- Total Required Pledge Income $1,000,000 ( $965,000 received last year )
- 200 Required Pledging Units ( last year 174 )
- Average 2018 Pledge $5,500
- Average Pledge Increase needed to reach our goal – $200
True to our vision, everyone at WCC is valued and everyone makes a difference. Our ministry theme for the program year is “with open hearts and minds”. Please open your heart and consider the impact that WCC has made and will make in your life, the life of our community and the world around us. Each pledge also makes a difference. As a faith community through our collective pledges we support one another and enable the work of the church, our work, to continue. Annual Giving is our largest and most important source of funding. It enables us to budget, plan and support the diverse, life-changing ministries that impact so many.
Our faith journeys may be quite different but God has called us together here to this place at this time to become our Church and live out Christ’s message and mission in our lives, our community and the world. How blessed we are in so many ways and how much more awaits us.
Let us continue to walk together as a vibrant faith community, bound together by our Covenant and accountable to God and one another.
This Vanco Give Now Form allows you to:
1. Make a one time or recurring donation to WCC via credit card or ACH payment (for recurring payments you will be prompted to create an account).
2. Make a pledge payment and transfer funds directly to WCC via credit card or ACH payment.
There is no fee for making an ACH payment.
There is a 2.75% fee for credit card transactions, which you have the option to add to your payment.
Instructions for making a donation:
1. Choose the fund you are making a donation to.
2. Choose whether it is a one time or recurring donation.
3. Enter the donation amount.
4. Click “Add Donation” then hit next. (You may also add additional payments if you wish before proceeding.)
5. You will then be taken to the payment screen to input your billing information.
This is a secure form. You do not need to sign up to use this form if your donation is not recurring.